31 Jan Crazy Cupid’s Cards
Join us every Friday in February for “Crazy Cupid’s Cards”! Win up to $100 CASH playing your favorite High/Low card game!
The promotion will be held every Friday in February, 2020. (2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28).
Earn 5 points the night of the drawing and contestants will be chosen by hot seat drawing. The deck will be shuffled and 5 cards will be placed face down on the board.
The first card will be turned over by the Players Club host and the contestant will receive $10 in free play.
The contestant must guess if the next card is higher or lower. The Players Club host will turn over the card and if the contestant is correct they will receive $25 in free play, if they are wrong the game ends with $10 free play.
If they are correct and wish to continue on they will continue to guess if the card is higher or lower receiving progressively more free play as they move up. If the next card turned over is the same as the previous card it will be considered higher. (For example: if a Jack is showing and the contestant says “Higher” and the next card turned over is a Jack, they are correct and will move on.)
3rd card is worth $40 free play; 4th card is worth $50 free play and the 5th and final card is worth $100.00 cash.
At any point if they guess incorrectly they receive $10.00 in Free Play and the game is over.
- Hot seat drawings will begin at 6:00 PM and be held every 30 minutes up to 10:30 PM.
- Players must earn 5 points the day of the drawings to be eligible for any of the drawings.
- Players must be actively gaming to qualify for the hot seat drawings.
- Must be present to win.
- Must be a member, in good standing, of the Players Club to be eligible for the drawings.
- Only one winner per evening. Anyone drawn a second time will be passed and a new name drawn.
Friday night hot seat drawings will be held as normal. The regular Friday night hot seat will be drawn before the Cupid Cards hot seat is drawn. A contestant that wins a regular Friday night hot seat can still be eligible for the Cupids Cards hot seat and vice versa.
See Players Club for all the details and a list of rules.