Gold River Casino | Request Win/Loss Statement
page-template-default,page,page-id-15830,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-16.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive

Request Win/Loss Statement

Download and fill out the attached form.


You must send a copy of a valid state or federally issued pictured ID along with the completed form to the Players Club.


You may fax it to : (405) 247-6716


You may email it to:


You may mail it to:


Gold River Casino

Attn: Players Club

P.O. Box 487

Anadarko, OK 73005


It will be returned to you after we receive authorization to release it.

The above is for a Win/Loss statement only. If you need a W2G you can fill out the form on the link below and fax it to (405) 247-6716 Attention: Audit Department. You must include a copy of your picture ID and SS card in order for us to process your request.